ANGOLA, Ind. – Seth Reynolds won the men’s 60 meter hurdles to highlight the night for the Indiana University East track and field team late Jan. 27 at the Trine University Don and Riley Zimmer Indoor Classic.The Red Wolves collected four top-three finishes and broke nine school records in their first meet after a six-week holiday break.
* Seth Reynolds won the men’s 60 meter hurdles by two-tenths of a second, lowering his own school record with a time of 8.37.
* Trisha Spivey took second place in the women’s high jump with a leap of 1.58 meters. IU East took three of the top five spots in the event.
* Clint Swanson was third in the men’s 600 meter run with a school-record time of 1:25.11.
* The women’s 4×400 meter relay team of Mackenzie Boles, Sarah Hornak, Morgan Stanley and Sarah Mallory finished third and lowered the school record to 4:33.70.
* In the final event of the night, Tyler Hoodlebrink was fourth in the men’s shot put with a school-record heave of 14.61 meters.
* Salvador Campos was fifth in the men’s 3000 meter run with a school-record time of 9:49.25.
* Keegan Kilfoil-Barnes was fifth in the men’s long jump with a school-record leap of 6.68 meters.
* In his college athletics debut, Ben Willey was sixth in the men’s 5000 meter run with a school-record time of 16:59.
* Tyler Hoodlebrink finished seventh in the men’s weight throw with a school-record mark of 14.69 meters.
* Kaylee Simpson broke her own school record in the women’s weight throw with a throw of 8.62 meters.
IU East competes at the Midwest Classic Invitational at Indiana Wesleyan University on Feb. 4.